Estimator at HRA (Habitations Raymond Allard inc), it’s choosing to develop your skills in an energetic and enthusiastic team and very proud to be part of a growing company.
Main duties :
The residential construction estimator is responsible for developing bids and estimates for construction projects. In addition to his or her main functions, the incumbent is responsible for:
• Prepare and perform the submission review.
• Issue invitations to tender to the various subcontractors and do the necessary follow-ups to meet deadlines.
• Establish the costs associated with the submission
• Calculate the quantities of materials on the plans and specifications.
• Bilingual – French- English.
• Rigor and sense of responsibility.
• Synthetic mind and strong analytical capacity.
• Ability to adapt and tolerance to stress.
• Respect of deadlines.
• Planning and organization
• Attention to detail and methodical.
• Be comfortable reading construction plans and specifications.
• Estimation training or relevant experience.
• AEC or DEC building estimate.
• Knowledge of estimation software.
• Experience in estimation. (new residential construction)
• Valid driver’s license.
• 2 to 8 years of experience.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Good management and organization of daily tasks
• $ 70,000 to $ 110,000 per year.
• An opportunity to become a site manager
• 4 to 6 weeks of vacation per year (construction leave)
• Summer schedule.
• Corporate activities.
If you are interested in this career opportunity which will maximize your potential for professional and personal growth and if this type of challenge stimulates you, we would like to meet you.
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $ 70,000.00 to $ 110,000.00 per year