Accounting technician at HRA (Habitations Raymond Allard inc) and Groupe FAA Construction Inc., it is choosing to develop your skills in an energetic, enthusiastic team and very proud to be part of a rapidly expanding and strong company with an experience of more than 35 years whose reputation for the quality of its residential constructions is well established.
Main duties :
• Bookkeeping of a construction company and others
• Check and enter supplier invoices
• Make deposits and issue checks
• Bank reconciliations
• Check, save and pay credit card statements
• Re-invoice and follow up on inter-company transactions
• Confirm supplier compliance (CCQ, RBQ, RQ, CNESST, Insurance)
• Other related tasks
• Attention to detail and methodical.
• Good management and organization of daily tasks
• Rigor and sense of responsibility.
• Respect of deadlines.
• Planning and organization
• Hold a DEC, DEP or AEC in accounting
• Have a relevant experience of 3-5 years
• Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite
• Knowledge of Avantage software – an asset
• Experience in the field of residential construction – An asset
• An opportunity to work in your region
• 4 to 6 weeks of vacation per year (construction leave)
• No collection of accounts receivable
• Summer schedule
• Corporate activities
If you are interested in this career opportunity which will maximize your potential for professional and personal growth and if this type of challenge stimulates you, we would like to meet you.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.